We invite you to join other membership-based women’s organizations and business groups by participating as a supporting organization at the Conference for Women. To learn about the benefits of becoming a supporting organization and join us, click on the “Benefits” tab. To fill out the online form, please the “Form” tab.
2012 Supporting Organizations
State Farm, Deborah Ham Whit Agency
We invite businesses and women’s groups to help spread the word about the largest women’s conference in the state by participating as Supporting Organizations.
Supporting Organizations are vital to the success of our Legacy Women Conference & Expo. We strive to keep ticket prices low so that that the Conference is accessible to as many as possible. To do so, we rely on word of mouth as our best advertising. Signing on as a Supporting Organization requires no financial commitment, and your group will receive the following benefits:
- Listing on Legacy Women Institute International website as a Supporting Organization, with a link to your website.
- Registration discount for your members and staff.
- Discounted booth fee in “Get Your Legacy On” exhibit hall.
- Listing in our conference program, which is distributed to our attendees.
In return, you commit to:
- Mention your support of the conference on your website (preferably with our logo or banner included).
- Follow/become a fan of the Conference on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (if your organization has a profile on these sites).
- Help us spread the word via blogs, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts that you maintain.
- Promote the conference to your staff and members at in-person meetings and events and via email
We hope you will join us in spreading the word about this conference to the women of Texas! If you are interested in becoming a Supporting Organization, please complete our “Benefits” and “Online Form” for more details about this unique partnership opportunity.
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Jonas at 585-442-1704 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support and look forward to your participation.
Legacy Women Conference & Expo
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Supporting Organization for the 2012 Conference. By working together, we can raise awareness of the Conference and your organization.
Signing on as a Supporting Organization requires no financial commitment, and your group will receive the following benefits:
- A registration discount for your members and staff
- A discounted booth in our “Get Your Legacy On” exhibit hall
- A listing in our Conference program, which is distributed to our attendees
- A listing on our Web site as a Supporting Organization, with a link to your Web site
In return, you commit to:
- Mention your support of the Conference on your Web site (preferably with our logo or banner included), with a link to our Web site
- Connect with the Conference on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (if your organization has a profile on these sites)
- Help us spread the word via any blogs, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts you maintain. Please mention us 2-3 times in the months leading up to the event
- Promote the Conference to your staff and members at in-person meetings and events with either a flyer or an announcement from the main stage
- Promote the Conference to your membership base through at least 2 e-newsletters or other email communications to your distribution list
To participate as a 2012 Supporting Organization, please complete this form. We will follow up with you shortly with exciting Conference announcements, more details about your benefits, and tools to help promote the event.
1. Please provide your contact information
4. Please tell us which category your organization associates with the most:
5. Number of members/associates to whom you will be promoting the Conference via the methods described above:
TEXAS CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN
Education, networking, and inspiration
for professional women. Don’t miss out!
8. By signing this form, I commit to support the Conference via the methods described above. I understand that this is a cooperative promotional opportunity, that the Conference will promote our organization to their attendees in exchange for our promotion of the Conference to our membership/staff/volunteers/contacts.